Somerset Mental Wellbeing Service (SMWS)
- This service works to help people maintain and improve their mental wellbeing.
- Please visit their website: https://www.smws.org.uk
- Or contact by telephone: 01823 255917
Health Connections Mendip
- This is a Mendip directory of local support groups that help to improve and maintain health and wellbeing.
- Please visit their website: https://www.healthconnectionsmendip.org
- Or contact by telephone: 01373 468386
Somerset Village Agents Service
- Provides people in rural communities with easier access to information and services.
- Please visit their website: https://www.somersetrcc.org.uk/villageagentsproject
- Or contact by telephone: 01823 331222
- Information and advice. Contact for Social Care Services
- Please call on: 0300 123 2224
Equilibrium (The Bipolar Organisation) Somerset
- This service provides advice, information and support to anyone affected by bipolar disorder, their loved ones and those who care for them.
- Please call on: 0800 31 68 6000
Somerset Eating Disorders Association (SWEDA)
- SWEDA offers support and guidance to those with eating disorders
- Please call on: 01749 343344
Somerset Carers Service
- This service provides useful support and advice for carers in the local community.
- Please call on: 0800 31 68 600
- Or email: email@example.com
Age UK Somerset
- Age UK is a charity that works to help local people enjoy later life.
- Please call on: 01823 345613
Alzheimer’s Society Somerset
- This service provides information and support to those affected by Alzheimer’s disease, their loved ones and those who care for them.
- Please call on: 01458 251 541
- Helping people have their voices heard and their choices respected
- Please call on: 0333 3447928 (Mon -Fri during office hours)
- Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Carers Support Service
- Please call on: 01749 836736