- The AA are open 24hrs, 7 days a week to provide emotional support and offer guidance.
- Please call on: 0800 9177 650
- Please call on: 0300 222 1122
- This national helpline is open Mon-Fri: 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10.00am – 4.00pm
- Offers information, support services and a helpline for all anxiety disorders.
- Our opening hours are: Mon – Fri 9.30am – 5.30pm.
- Please call on: 08444 775774
Autism Help Line
- Support for autism
- Opening hours: Mon – Fri 10.00am – 4.00pm
- Please call on: 01775 821213
- Helplines supporting those affected by eating disorders.
- Adult helpline, please call on: 0845 6311414
- Youth helpline, please call on: 0845 6347650
- Combat stress can be contacted 24 hours, 7 days a week and offers free, confidential mental health advice for current and ex-service personnel.
- Please call on: 0800 138 1619
- Bereavement counselling
- Contactable weekdays 9:30am – 5:00pm
- Please call on: 0808 8081677
- This is a Freephone support service and is open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Please call on: 0808 2000247
- National drug helpline
- Please call on: 0300 1236600
- Support in surviving male sexual abuse or assault.
- Mon – Fri, 10.00 am – 4.00 pm
- Please call on: 01823 334244
- Help and guidance on mental health issues.
- Our opening times: Mon – Fri 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Please call on: 0300 123 3393
Women’s Aid National Helpline
- Support for women facing violence within the home.
- Please call on: 0808 200 0247
- Parents informntion service
- Please call on: 0808 8025544
Bi Polar UK
- Please call on: 01633 244244
Rethink Mental Illness Advice and Information Service
- Please call on: 0300 500 0927
BME (Black and Minority Ethnic) Mental Health Network
- Please call on: 01273 523430